Graduate Students Celebrate December Commencement
When the University of Iowa Graduate College celebrated its commencement on Dec. 16, five College of Pharmacy students were among those recognized. The commencement was held at Hancher Auditorium, and was attended by friends, family, and mentors of the graduates.
Congratulations to the College of Pharmacy graduates:
- Ammar Al Khafaji, MS, Pharmaceutics
- Sondra Dean, MS, Medicinal and Natural Products Chemistry
- Rakesh Awasthi, PhD, Pharmaceutics
- Yingjian Li, PhD, Pharmaceutics
- Benjamin Urick, PhD, Pharmaceutical Socioeconomics
Additionally, the following students completed their degrees in the summer, and participated in the winter ceremony:
- Emad Wafa, MS, Pharmaceutics
- Mohammed Handooz Albarki, MS, Pharmaceutics
More information about the college’s professional and graduate programs are available here.