Viewing Student Evaluation of Site Report (Preceptors)
Only Preceptors who have the role of Site Coordinator or Site Group Coordinator have access to this report.
The data from the Student Evaluation of Experiential Site is housed within E*Value™ and can be accessed via the Site Performance report. This report returns summarized numerical data showing means, counts, and standard deviations of performance scores. Preceptors may not view individual evaluations, as the identity of the student would be revealed. Rather, preceptors may view data about themselves in aggregate only. In order for a preceptor to view evaluation scores, a question must have been completed more than once. This level of access helps to preserve the anonymity of the students. Please note that there may be a slight lag between completion of an evaluation by a student and when data becomes available as Professional Experience Program personnel must release evaluation information that is used in your report.
To View/Print Student Evaluation of Experiential Site (Aggregate Performance) Reports:
- Select Evaluations from the top ribbon menu
- Select Site Reports
- Select Aggregate Performance (if prompted, select your Role: Site Coordinator, Site Group Coordinator)
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the time frame in which you want to capture data. The start and end date of a cycle brings up that cycle only. The system allows retrospective historical combination reporting. This allows preceptors to generate results over time for a rotation (site evaluations prior to May 2009 are not housed in E*Value™).
- Select Time Frame Start Date from the Date Type dropdown
- Select Student Evaluation of Preceptor from the Evaluation Type list
- Select Next to see summary evaluation information
- Expanded View: select to see expanded reporting options including frequency distribution, pie charts, and other graphs
- To Educator Comments: select to see student comments
- To Time Series: select to see performance over time
- Zero Count: the number of times the 0 option (Not Applicable) has been selected
- Applicable Answers: the number of times that the question was answered with a response that will be calculated into the statistics
- Mean: the mean score for that question
- Scale: this is a scale of 1-6 where 1 is “Strongly Disagree” and 6 is “Strongly Agree”
- Standard Deviation: the variation from the average score received for this question
Instructions Property of The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy