Viewing Evaluation Completion Compliance (Students)
- Select Evaluations from the top menu ribbon
- Select Student Reports from the submenu ribbon
- Select Completion Compliance
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the semester
- Make sure Compliance Rate is set to Less than or equal to 100%
- Select the appropriate Evaluation Type (Final Evaluation of Instructor and/or Student Feedback on Course)
- Select Next
- Evaluations Assigned: Total number of evaluations assigned
- Evaluations Completed: Total number of evaluations completed
- Evaluations Completed, Pending Review/Release: Total number of evaluations that are pending review/release. This number should be zero for all Course and Instructor evaluations. Only evaluations of preceptors and sites go through the review/release process.
- Evaluations Not Completed: Total number of evaluations that nothing has been done with – this number does not include the number of evaluations that have been suspended.
- Suspended and Deleted: Total number of evaluations that have been suspended and then deleted due to their age.
- Evaluations Suspended: Total number of evaluations that have been suspended
- % Complete: This percentage counts suspended evaluations as being complete. The College of Pharmacy does not use this number to determine evaluation completion compliance.
To Determine Your Completion Percentage:
Divide the number of Evaluations Completed (B) by the number of Evaluations Assigned (A).
Instructions Property of The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy