21st Annual Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference
The Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference is an annual program involving up to 30 students from the Drake University College of Pharmacy and the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy.
With over 600 past participants, the Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference continues to:
• Instill quality organizational leadership skills
• Increase awareness of issues impacting the profession of pharmacy
• Encourage development of leadership skills and involvement in professional and community activities
• Recognize pharmacy students who have displayed leadership potential
• Improve communication and teamwork skills
The 2016 Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference will be held at the Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Coralville with additional events at the Brown Deer Golf Club in Coralville. The conference will be held in conjunction with the IPA Foundation’s Annual Eggleston-Granberg Golf Classic to provide additional opportunities for networking and learning.
Online applications are now being accepted for current P1 through P3 student pharmacists from Drake University and The University of Iowa. Please visit the conference website to apply and for additional information. Application deadline is May 1, 2016.