Policies and Procedures
College of Pharmacy Promotion and Tenure (P&T) Policies
Visit Sharepoint for the most recent College of Pharmacy P&T Policies (secure site).
College of Pharmacy General Policies
Visit Sharepoint for the following policies (secure site):
- Course and Meeting Scheduling Policy
- Faculty Responsibility Policy
- Examination Procedures
- Excused Absence for Professional Meetings
- COP Technology Acquisition and Disposal
- General University Policies (Provost's Office)
- Faculty Handbook
- University Operations Manual
- Conflict of Commitment and Interest
- University IT Policy
College of Pharmacy (COP) polices on this page are accessible through the COP Sharepoint site using your HawkID and Login. For anyone outside the College of Pharmacy that would like to view the COP policies, please contact email@example.com.