Student Leadership Council
The student leadership council for the College of Pharmacy:
- Oversees activities of all the student organizations for the entire college
- Oversees the coordination, and scheduling all of the activities, selling of items etc., for the various organizations
- Disperse university funds to the various organizations based on submitted request and oversee the budgets.
- Function as a liaison between the students, UISG, other student organizations, and administration.
- Set policies for students and the organizations, assist administration with policy decisions, and help resolve issues that arise within the student body.
There are 4 elected positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. New officers are elected each Spring. Student Leadership Council Constitution
2015-2016 Student Leadership Council Officers:
President: Robert Nichols
Vice President: Daniel Widman
Secretary: Marshall Johnson
Treasurer: Jennifer Ross
President-Elect: Casey O'Connell
Advisor: Richard Barajas
Each class within the college of pharmacy elects class officers. The function of the class officers is to represent their class at student council meetings, raise funds for social activities, and plan and schedule these activities for the class. They bring issues to the student council that the have been raised by their class members. New officers are elected each Spring.
Class of 2016:
President: Grant Houselog
Vice President: Tyler Heiderscheit
Treasurer: Laura Steinauer
Class of 2017:
President: Phi Tran
Vice President: Brandon Gerleman
Secretary: Kristin Dlouhy
Treasurer: Christine Butler
Class of 2018:
President: Matt Austin
Vice President: Nicholas Kayser
Secretary: Christopher Petersen
Treasurer: Rachel Parry