Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE) 3
The third of the IPPE is a prelude to the Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE). Requirements include:
- Observing and participating with a P4 student pharmacist completing APPE in a patient care setting
- Preparing a patient case write-up
- Presenting the patient case verbally to faculty at the college
- Writing a SOAP note for the care plan suggested
- Identifying drug information inquiries from the case
This experience can be completed in either the fall or spring of the student's P3 year.