On March 20, colleges of pharmacy across the globe held their post-graduate residency match day. At the UI College of Pharmacy, nearly half of the class of 2015 were seeking residencies. In 2014, 34.6 percent of our graduates reported placement in a residency. This is an increase from 30.6 percent in 2013.
Additionally, the UI College of Pharmacy Community Pharmacy Residency Program reported that 100 percent of their residency positions matched on March 20. We look forward to welcoming the new residents to the college’s prestigious program.
- CarePro Pharmacy – North Liberty/A Ave: Ashley Clark (Kansas University)
- CarePro Pharmacy – Mount Vernon: Scott Kollasch (University of Missouri-Kansas City)
- HyVee Drugstore – Theresa Tranel (Drake University)
- Mercy Family Pharmacy – Beth Engel (Drake University)
- Osterhaus Pharmacy – Megan Engel (Drake University)
- Towncrest Pharmacy – Erica Tolle (Ohio Northern University)
For additional information about the pharmacy residencies, please read this article on our website.