On Monday, August 17, the UI College of Pharmacy welcomed five new graduate students. These students hail from the U.S. and abroad, and bring a diverse range of educational backgrounds and experiences.
The new graduate students in Pharmaceutics are:
- Suhaila Alhaj-Suliman, BS, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Misurata University (Misurata, Libya)
- Kendra Bell, BS, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Campbell University (Buies Creek, N.C.)
- Saikishore Meruva, MS, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Campbell University (Buies Creek, N.C.)
- Rasheid Smith, BS, Biochemistry and Computer Science, Lincoln University (Lincoln, Pa.)
The new graduate student in Medicinal and Natural Products Chemistry is:
- Pratik Chheda, MS, Medicinal Chemistry, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Mohali, India)