New Practitioners Attend Leadership Conference
The Iowa Pharmacy Association Executive Committee recently selected a number of UI College of Pharmacy alumni, faculty, and preceptors to attend the Thomas R. Temple Leadership Conference. This new practitioner leadership conference is being held August 1-4 near Galena, Illinois, at the Eagle Ridge Inn and Resort.
Attendees will have the opportunity to develop organizational skills that will enable both personal and professional growth. Twenty pharmacists were selected to attend, ten from each Iowa and Wisconsin.
The attendees with ties to the UI College of Pharmacy include:
- Amber Baybayan, ’10 PharmD, Preceptor, OutcomesMTM
- Ashley Dohrn, ’06 PharmD, Preceptor, Main Healthcare Pharmacy
- Carmen Dunphy, ’04 PharmD, Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Nic Lehman, ’03 PharmD, Drake University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Mary Mosher, ’07 PharmD, Preceptor, Jones Regional Medical Center
- Shannon Peter, Preceptor, Medicap Pharmacy
- Morgan Sayler, Clinical Assistant Professor, UI College of Pharmacy
Additional information regarding the conference is available on the Iowa Pharmacy Association website.