• An international organization of Christian pharmacists and pharmacy students working in all types of pharmacy service and practice.
• Our mission is to encourage fellowship between like-minded individuals and to promote Christ through pharmacy.
• The UI Chapter of CPFI participates in a variety of activities throughout the year!
• Some examples of past events are:
- Weekly Bible studies
- Guest speakers talking about how they use their faith in pharmacy practice
- Volunteer events at Walden Place nursing home o Immunization clinics at Walgreens
- Ugly Christmas sweater social with College of Medicine Christian group
- Mission trips/global health opportunities
• CPFI has no membership dues to join!
• Everyone is welcome to attend Bible studies and events throughout the semester.
• Leadership positions require application.
President: Lauren Hetzler
President Elect: Sara Ramirex
Outreach Chairs: Allen Erika Robles and Helena Kobuzi
Service Chair: Max Kazlouski
Advisor: Ronald Herman