We encourage you to look for opportunities to thank a staff or faculty member or student in the College of Pharmacy when they have gone above and beyond the call of duty to be of assistance to you.
The following are guiding principles for the Thank You Program:
- All current College of Pharmacy staff, faculty and students are eligible to send or receive a Thank You card through the program.
- All nominations are encouraged. Nominators do not necessarily need to be in a supervisory role. Co-worker to co-worker nominations are highly encouraged. Use this as a mechanism to thank any member of our community!
To nominate someone, please fill out the form below.
- Recognition forms will be submitted electronically, and the nominator will receive an electronic acknowledgement.
- A representative from the College of Pharmacy will send a token of appreciation via campus mail to the person being recognized.
- Individual supervisors and the dean will be notified of thank-yous sent.
- The compiled list of names of those nominated will be celebrated at the annual Faculty & Staff Recognition Event.