The College of Pharmacy Diversity Committee is an active advisory committee that reports to the Executive Associate Dean. The responsibilities of the committee are:
- Diversity advocacy and awareness.
- Advising members of the college community on diversity issues.
- Reviewing collegiate policy as it is developed.
- Creating activities within the college to enhance awareness of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Recommendations for awards and scholarships, especially those with diversity and inclusiveness criteria.
Agenda and Meeting Minutes (secure site)
Ex Officio, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs
Ex Officio, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs
Ex Officio, Associate Dean for Professional Programs
Ex Officio, HR Director