We are currently seeking a part-time Clinical Pharmacist to support our rapid growth. The Clinical Pharmacist will support all clinical aspects of the business by working directly with patients, medical professionals, plan sponsors and the other members of the MedOne team under the direction of the Clinical Pharmacy Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in managing and conducting the clinical review/prior authorization process ○
- Perform duties related to drug utilization review including concurrent, retrospective, and prospective components ○
- Support Member and Client Services teams with phone calls from patients requiring pharmacist intervention and in-person meetings with clients ○
- Interface with physicians, pharmacists, and specialty pharmacy providers on behalf of patients and clients ○
- Assist in managing the mail-order pharmacy, which will include filling prescriptions ○
- Provide input regarding clinical content of new programs and for maintenance of existing programs ○
- Assist the Clinical Pharmacy Manager, in addition to other MedOne team members with general business operations related to clinical functions ○ Portray the company in a positive image ○
- Abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the employer
MedOne Healthcare Systems is a pharmacy benefit management (“PBM”) company, licensed as a third party administrator (TPA) by the State of Iowa. MedOne is headquartered in Dubuque, IA and owns and operates its own mail-order pharmacy, MedOne Pharmacy Services.