Part Time Pharmacy Technician
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Compounding non sterile prescriptions
· Maintaining a clean compounding lab
· Answering/making phone calls to patients
· Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and must enjoy working with patients/customers.
· Multitasking required, answer phones, and prepare compounds in a timely manner.
· Must have excellent communication and people skills and be team oriented while providing excellent customer service.
Education requirements: High school diploma. Previous experience preferred. Will consider current pharmacy students.