OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry.
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physicians, and other hospice personnel.
- Conduct and evaluate medication profiles/histories, assess compliance and suggest modifications in order to optimize medication regimens using sound clinical pharmacy principles, accounting for pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic variations in drug absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination to achieve desired therapeutic outcomes.
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free work environment by keeping pharmacy workspaces neat and orderly.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, with special emphasis on effective telephone correspondence with a customer-first attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous and professional composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and technicians.
- Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree.