Pharmacy Technician - PBM Tech (full time) - OnePoint Patient Care
OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry.
- Enter, access, and verify the accuracy of data in the pharmacy and PBM systems.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Provide high level of customer service by promptly answering phone calls and responding to requests from colleagues, patients, nurses, physicians, hospice personnel and network pharmacy callers.
- Contribute to the efficient workflow of the business by maintaining a high productivity level and an error-free work product.
- Maintain formulary documents and tools.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior data entry experience.
- Familiarity with pharmacy systems.
- Familiarity with standard pharmacy concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Exceptionally strong verbal communication skills, with special emphasis on effective telephone correspondence.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with technicians, pharmacists and support staff.
- Flexible work schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Pharmacy Technician License that is current and in good standing with the State Board (Certification is preferable).