Staff Pharmacist - Preferred Pharmacy
Preferred Pharmacy is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the position of staff pharmacist at our Kewanee, IL , location. Preferred Pharmacy is a specialty practice whose focus is pediatrics, taking medically fragile patients from hospital to home. Our pharmacy division works hand-in-hand with our nursing and medical equipment divisions to ensure seamless service to our patients and their families throughout Oklahoma, Missouri, and Illinois. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail, non-sterile compounding, and home infusion pharmacy. An interest or focus on pediatrics would be beneficial, as well.
This is a unique, professionally rewarding, opportunity in a company that is rapidly growing. Join our team now and become a key player in a company with unlimited potential for growth, due to our diverse patient population and services!
• Competitive salary with weekly payroll
• Medical, Dental, and Health Insurance
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• Vacation and sick leave
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of clinical services, non-sterile compounding, and home infusion
• A graduate of an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy (diploma required)
• Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD) required
• Willingness to work with pharmacy team to ensure efficient and effective processes that facilitate growth
• Strong relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to work in an accurate and timely manner