E*Value™ is used throughout the PharmD program at the College of Pharmacy. Some of the features that you can expect to use are Evaluations, Scheduling, and Activity Documentation.
- Requesting Schedule Changes (APPE Only)
- Viewing Rotation Schedules
- Viewing Site Availability
- Viewing Site Descriptions
E*Value is used by the Professional Experience Program (PEP) to schedule all pharmacy practice experiences.
Course and Instructor evaluations are scheduled and managed by the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) and Preceptor, Site, and Student evaluations are managed by the Professional Experience Program (PEP).
Coursework(Learning Modules )
Coursework is used to submit experiential assignments. These assignments are managed by the Professional Experience Program (PEP).
- Continuing Professional Development: Logging Activities
- Continuing Professional Development: Viewing Hours
- Documenting Patient Care Activities
- APPE: Viewing Pharmocotherapy Category Progress
- APPE: Viewing Patient Encounter Totals
- IPPE 4: Viewing Hours (Class of 2018 only)
- Logging Community Service Activities
The Case Logs functionality is used to track both Continuing Professional Development activities as well as patient encounters during IPPE and APPE rotations. These are managed by the Professional Experience Program (PEP).
The Personal Records functionality is used to keep track of students’ completion of various requirements. Requirements such as Background Check, CPR Certification, Liability Insurance, Student Health Clearance, UIHC Compliance Training Completion, and Internship Certification are tracked and managed by the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA). Continuing Professional Development Hours and APPE Case Log requirements are tracked and managed by the Professional Experience Program (PEP).
If you have any questions about the use of E*Value or recommendations for improvement, please contact Lisa DuBrava.