Activities logged under Community Service will not count toward IPPE 4 hour requirements. An activity cannot be logged as both an IPPE 4 and Community Service activity.
- Select PxDx from the top menu ribbon
- Select Add New
- Enter the appropriate information in the following fields on the Main tab (* = Required Field):
- Date of Patient Experience*: enter the date of the activity
- Course/Rotation*: select Community Service
- Site*: select UICOP
- Patient Encounter Type*
- Patient Gender*
- Patient Age*
- Time Involved: enter the amount of time at the activity
- Supervisor*: select No Supervisor or Supervisor Not Listed
- Notes: enter any notes about the event in this section (information specific to the activity which would be useful to you in the future, e.g. the name of the organization)
NOTE: Additional fields may be completed for your personal records.
- Select the Interventions tab
- Select COMMUNITY SERVICE from the Group dropdown
- Select the activity you participated in from the Intervention box
- Select 1. Performed from the Role dropdown
- Select Add Intervention
NOTE: Additional PRACTICE RELATED interventions may be added for your personal records.
- Select the Review tab
- Review your entry and select Save Record (IF YOU DO NOT SAVE, ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE LOST)
Instructions Property of The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy