- Select Case Logs from the top menu ribbon
- Select Case Log Reports from the Filter by dropdown menu
- Select Case Logs Mix
- Enter the Start Date (this should be the first day of cycle 1)
- Select APPE from the Course/Rotation Group dropdown
- Select Patient Encounter Type from the Fields box
- Select Next
The number under REAL PATIENT CARE – ONE PATIENT is the number of patient encounters you have logged that meet the patient encounter requirement.
Remember: only real, single-patient encounters count toward meeting the 70 patient encounters requirement.
Instructions Property of The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy