The Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference is an annual program involving up to 30 students from the Drake University College of Pharmacy and the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy.
With over 630 past participants, the Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference continues to:
• Instill quality organizational leadership skills
• Increase awareness of issues impacting the profession of pharmacy
• Encourage development of leadership skills and involvement in professional and community activities
• Recognize pharmacy students who have displayed leadership potential
• Improve communication and teamwork skills
The 2017 Bill Burke Student Leadership Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Des Moines – Airport & Conference Center with additional events at Legacy Golf Course in Norwalk. The conference will be held in conjunction with the IPA Foundation’s Annual Eggleston-Granberg Golf Classic to provide additional opportunities for networking and learning.
Please visit the conference website for additional information, including event schedule/times.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in this program,
please contact the IPA in advance.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Iowa Pharmacy Association in advance at (515) 270-0713 or email@example.com.