Faculty and staff from the College of Pharmacy are invited to a facilities management discussion with Lou Galante, Associate Director, Building Operations in Facilities Management. Galante will lead the discussion on the following topics:
- Power outages
- Gas leaks
- How to handle a facilities issue in the evening or on weekends
- General maintenance issues, such as:
- How do you get something fixed within the building?
- How do you get something new built in your buildings?
- How long should you wait on a request before checking up on its progress
- Facilities management and building requests
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact in advance at or .