University of Iowa Financial Literacy Resources are offered to students by the Office of Student Financial Aid. Information and support is provided to assist students in managing finances, reducing student loan borrowing and understanding loan repayment options.
UI Financial Literacy Services staff are available to meet one on one with students to assist with:
- applying for financial aid
- budgeting educational expenses
- understanding financial responsibilities
- borrowing wisely
- monitoring amounts of loans received
- loan repayment options and avoiding default
Set up an individual consultation with a Financial Literacy Specialist in MyUI.
Step by step instructions can be found here.