Graduate Admissions Requirements & Deadlines
Admission Requirements for Graduate Program in Pharmacy PhD
- US Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree from another country as determined by the University of Iowa Office of Admissions.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 or foreign equivalent as determined by the University of Iowa Office of Admissions.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - No minimum score required. Institutional Code 6681.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 81 (if English is not your first language) or IELTS score of 7.0 overall with no individual score below 6.0. The TOEFL is waived if you have a US master's degree.
- Complete application with fee.
A non-refundable application processing fee of $100 for foreign applications (US currency) and $60 for U.S. or permanent residents is required of every applicant and must accompany your application in order for your request for admission to be considered.
- Early Application deadline is February 1.
- Final Application deadline is April 15.