OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service are unsurpassed in the industry.
· Enter, access, and verify the accuracy of data in the pharmacy system.
· Contribute to the efficient workflow of the pharmacy by maintaining a high productivity level and an error-free work product.
· Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
· Provide a high level of customer service by answering pharmacy phones and responding promptly to the requests of colleagues, patients, nurses, physicians, and hospice personnel.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 3-5 years prior data entry experience.
· Familiarity with pharmacy systems.
· Familiarity with standard pharmacy concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Ability to maintain professional composure in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to work cooperatively with both technicians and pharmacists.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Pharmacy Technician License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
OnePoint Patient Care
Monday, October 20, 2014
Sunday, January 18, 2015
85282 Tempe, AZ