Student Portfolio Expectations
Students in the PharmD program will be responsible for:
- Attending an ePortfolio orientation session during the P1 year Professional Engagement course and completing any assignments given during this session.
- Attending any subsequent required sessions regarding the ePortfolio system and completing any assignments given during these sessions.
- Submitting all required artifacts, with accompanying reflections, within 1 week of when the artifact is finalized and graded.
- Revising reflections identified by the ePortfolio reviewer as not meeting the rubric criteria for satisfactory reflections. Reflection revisions must be completed within three weeks of receiving the reviewer feedback.
- Completing a self-assessment of current progress towards achievement of each PharmD learning outcome at the beginning of the P1 year, immediately following completion of P1, P2, and P3 (pre-Advanced Practice Experience) year coursework and near the end of the P4 year. The self-assessment will be completed within the ifolio system.
View the complete ePortfolio Policy and Procedure Manual