What is ACCP?
- A professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy and resources enabling clinical pharmacist to achieve excellence in practice and research
What is UI-ACCP?
- UI-ACCP is the University of Iowa American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- We work to expose members to the field of clinical pharmacy through the support and promotion of research, outreach, service and education.
- Our goal is to further develop our members’ interest and knowledge of clinical pharmacy practice and research to better prepare you for futures as residents, clinical pharmacists, fellows and/or researchers.
UI-ACCP Website: http://uiaccp.wix.com/ui-accp
UI-ACCP Member Benefits:
- IPPE 4 service hours
- Clinical pharmacist shadowing within our specialty shadowing network
- Active involvement and leadership opportunities
- 2 free PRNs (Clinical pharmacist specialty networks)
- ACCP Travel awards to annual meeting ($250-1000)
- Opportunity to participate in a clinical competition at the annual meeting
- Online CV review service via licensed clinical pharmacists
- Residency and fellowship directory
- Pharmacotherapy journal subscription
- Exploration of clinical pharmacy career pathways
- Research Network
- Industry, residency and research exposure
- Case study series
- Participate on committees and gain leadership experience
- And more!
Become a member
- Print and fill the membership application linked below or fill out one of the paper forms available in OAA
- Select two (2) free PRNs to join. Additional PRNs are $20 each so please add this to your membership dues if you select more than two.
- Attach check payable to UI-ACCP for $40 + any additional PRN fees.
- If you are already a national member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach just the $5 for chapter dues.
- Sign and return to folder in OAA by Friday, 9/12/15
2017-2018 Executive Board
- President: Brittany Faley
- President-Elect: Francesca Milavetz
- Networking Chair: Jessica Streit
- Fundraising Chair/Treasurer: Carolyn Stone
- Professional Events and Service Chair: Kaylee Kacmarynski
- Competition Chairs: Amna Rizvi-Toner & Morgan Jacks
- Faculty Adviser: Dr. Erika Ernst