Community Pharmacy Residents Welcomed
On July 1, the UI College of Pharmacy welcomed six new residents to its Community Pharmacy Residency Program. These pharmacists – graduates of programs including the University of Iowa, University of Southern Florida, Creighton University, and Ohio Northern University – will spend the next year developing specialized clinical skills in the community pharmacy setting.
Established in 1997, the residency is a collaboration of the college and innovative practitioners, and the longest-running accredited community residency in nation. It was also the nation’s first multisite residency accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Pharmacists.
Welcome to the new residents!
- Rebecca Halbur, CarePro/A Ave
- Chayla Stanton-Robinson, CarePro Pharmacy
- Alyssa Cosnek, Towncrest Pharmacy
- Jerica Singleton, Mercy Family Pharmacy
- Elisha Andreas, Hy-Vee Drugstore - Iowa City
- Robert "Taylor" Reed, Osterhaus Pharmacy
More information on the UI College of Pharmacy Community Pharmacy Residency program is available on our website.