How to Apply:
For the PHARMACEUTICS or DRUG DISCOVERY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS PhD Programs:
- Complete the BioMedCAS application and pay the application fee.
- Follow the directions on the BioMedCAS application website for submitting supporting documents, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- The early application deadline is FEBRUARY 1st. Applications are considered until classes are filled.
For HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH PhD Program:
- Complete a University of Iowa Graduate Admissions application.
- After you complete the application and pay the application fee ($60 for domestic, and $100 for international), you will receive a HawkID and Login.
- Login to the University of Iowa Admissions portal. Upload supporting documents there.
- Transcripts (Minimum GPA is 3.0)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- TOEFL, iELTS, or DuoLingo test scores
- Minimum DuoLingo: 105
- Minimum TOEFL: 83
- Minimum iELTS: 7.0 with no individual score below 6.0
- The GRE test is optional.
- It is not necessary to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo score if you have a U.S. Master's Degree
- It is not necessary to submit a WES Transcript evaluation.