How to Apply:
- Complete the University of Iowa Online Application for Admission.
- After completing the application, you will receive an email instructing you to create an ID and password.
- You will receive instructions about how to upload the supporting documents.
- Provide contact information for your letters of recommendation. The Office of Graduate Admissions will contact those individuals to request letters.
- College of Pharmacy Supplemental Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Emails of 3 individuals who will write a letters of recommendation. The Office of Admissions will contact these individuals. Letters of recommendation may also be submitted via email to the Graduate Program Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sent by regular mail.
Please upload the supporting documents to the portal provided after completing your University of Iowa Application for Admission.
We are not currently admitting students to the Master's Program unless there are special circumstances. It is not necessary to have first earned a Master's in order to be eligible to apply to the PhD program. For specific information about a Master's degree in pharmacy, please contact the Graduate Program Office at email@example.com or (319) 335-8797.
the College of Pharmacy Graduate Program office, firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail them to the address below.
For assistance call the Graduate Program Office
at (319) 335-8797.
University of Iowa
College of Pharmacy Graduate Program
180 S. Grand Ave. Ste. 374
Iowa City, IA 52242