How to Apply:
For the PHARMACEUTICS or DRUG DISCOVERY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS PhD Programs:
- Complete the BioMedCAS application and pay the application fee.
- Follow the directions on the BioMedCAS application website for submitting supporting documents, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- The EARLY APPLICATION DEADLINE is: FEBRUARY 1st. The FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE is: MARCH 15th.
For HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH PhD Program:
- Complete a University of Iowa Graduate Admissions application.
- After you complete the application and pay the application fee ($60 for domestic: $100 international), you will receive a HawkID and Login.
- Login to the University of Iowa Admissions portal. Upload supporting documents there.
Transcripts (Minimum GPA is 3.0)
3 letters of recommendation
Statement of Purpose
Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
TOEFL or iELTS test scores
GRE test is optional. If it will enhance your application, you may submit a GRE test score, however, a GRE is not required.
It is not necessary to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo score if you have a U.S. Master's Degree.
It is not necessary to submit a WES Transcript evaluation.