Join our Nationally-Recognized Program!
- The Iowa program was the first multi-site community residency accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists / American Pharmacists Association, and has a track record of producing successful graduates since 1997.
- Iowa is nationally known for its level of community-based pharmaceutical care practice.
- Be part of the National Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network -- making groundbreaking strides for Community Pharmacy!
- You'll work side-by-side with innovative practitioners and college faculty.
- Experience innovative pharmacy business models.
- Match your individual interests and needs to the broad-based experiences available at one of six unique practices.
- APhA Community based Pharmacy Residencies Information Session for Student Pharmacists
Years of Service
Minimum requirements for application:
- A Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE Accredited School of Pharmacy
- Prior rotation experience providing high quality community pharmaceutical care
- Eligibility for licensure in Iowa
Requirements: 3 references, letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and College of Pharmacy transcript