The College of Pharmacy fosters student success by providing a high-quality education in a supportive environment.
University of Iowa Resources to Assist You
- Student Basic Needs & Support:
This site provides listings for campus and community resources that help support basic needs.
- Food Pantry: The Food Pantry is a free service available for any student, staff, or faculty member at the University of Iowa.
- Clothing Closet: The Clothing Closet provides undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Iowa with access to quality, new or used, professional clothing at no cost.
- Donation Resources: This site provides a list of places to donate or resell your old things on and around campus.
- Counseling Services: The UCS offers a variety of services for University of Iowa students.
- Family Services: Family Services provides programs and resources for University of Iowa faculty, staff, and students to attract, retain, and engage them throughout their careers by providing an environment where individuals can be successful in their professional, academic, and personal lives.
- Student Health: Student Health delivers quality healthcare to enhance success and learning for all University of Iowa students.
- Student Wellness Services: Student Wellness Services supports student success by promoting sustainable health behaviors and fostering a culture of wellness.
- Student Disability Services (SDS): SDS collaborates with students, faculty, and staff to create an accessible educational environment for all.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI): The Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion provides leadership and resources to support the University diversity, equity, and inclusion goals, as articulated in the University of Iowa's strategic plan.
- Multicultural & International Programs: Multicultural and International Student Support and Engagement is committed to supporting student success on the University of Iowa campus through planned activities at the four UI Cultural and LGBTQ Resource Centers, annual diversity programs, and student organization events.
- University of Iowa Support Initiatives: Student Support Initiatives provides information for the Student Emergency Fund, the Trans Student Fund, and the Safe Room Program.