The UI College of Pharmacy invites you to join our 2018 Homecoming celebration. Reunite with classmates, colleagues, and friends!
Thursday, October 18-Friday, October 19
Progress: 2018: Learning Together in the 21st Century
Graduate Hotel Iowa City (Formerly the Sheraton Hotel)
210 South Dubuque Street, Iowa City
- Updates in Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Hospital Medicine, and General Internal Medicine
- National Keynote Speaker on Drug Supply Chain by Erin Fox, PharmD
- "Welcome to The Dark Side: A Brief Introduction to Health Plan Administration," Howard R. Epstein, MD, SFHM, FACP
- Breakout Sessions on DOACs in Special Populations, Lipid Cases, Women's Health, HTN cases, ECG cases, Opioids, Transitions of Care, Health Care Advocacy, Nephrolithiasis Cases
- Poster Competition: Top Poster Accepted to SHM National Meeting 2018
For complete conference schedule, CPE information, registration and fees, click here.
The University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CEI is accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Thursday, October 18
Osterhaus Medal for Lifetime Achievement Symposium and Alumni Awards Ceremony
Old Capitol Museum, Senate Chambers
Join us as we honor the Osterhaus Medal for Lifetime Achievement recipient, as well as the Distinguished, Honorary, and Genesis award recipients. A parking map for visitors is located here: https://transportation.uiowa.edu/parking-facilities/campus-visitor.
Friday, October 19
University of Iowa Homecoming Parade
Downtown Iowa City
Alumni, Family, and Friends Celebration
The Graduate Hotel (formerly Iowa City Sheraton)
210 S. Dubuque St., Iowa City
7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Please join us for a family-friendly event following the 2017 Homecoming Parade as we celebrate alumni, and recognize the classes of 1958, 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, and 2013. Relax and enjoy complimentary appetizers and a cash bar while kids enjoy fun activities.
$5/child over 5
Kinnick Stadium — Maryland vs. Iowa