Co-curriculum initiatives are student-centered and focused on the Continuing Professional Development model integrating reflection, planning, acting, evaluating, and recording steps toward professional development.
Co-curricular activities will help you grow in the following ways!
- Enhance your communication skills
- Identify career opportunities
- Network with fellow students and pharmacists
- Allow you to engage in topics you choose for lifelong learning
- Connect with the community through service projects
- Gain experience in patient care activities, such as immunizations, patient education, and healthcare screenings