Graduate Students Join College of Pharmacy
On Aug. 15, the UI College of Pharmacy welcomed 13 new graduate students to its programs. These students are pursuing advanced degrees in Clinical Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPS), Medicinal and Natural Products Chemistry (MNPC), Pharmaceutical Socioeconomics (PSE), and Pharmaceutics.
Welcome to the following new graduate students!
- Kendra Foster, PSE
- Timothy Acri, Pharmaceutics
- Thanh Bach, CPS
- Nathan Delvaux, MNPC
- Grant Cooling, MNPC
- Joseph O'Brien, MNPC
- Juliana Quarterman, Pharmaceutics
- Brianna Cagle, MNPC
- Eden Maack, MNPC
- Sudartip Areecheewakul, Pharmaceutics
- Zaid Assaf, Pharmaceutics
- Supreeda Tambunlertchai, Pharmaceutics
- Ernest Duffee, Pharmaceutics
Interested in learning more about the UI College of Pharmacy’s graduate programs? Please click here for more information.