- Student Health Forms
- Grade Appeal Form
- Professional Mentor Program The Professional Mentor Program is designed to match students up with a UI College of Pharmacy alumnus or friend who will help them explore careers, set goals, develop contacts and identify resources. Professional mentors want you to succeed in your academic journey and beyond.
- Hart Entrepreneurial Program The Hart Entrepreneurial Program is an opportunity for entrepreneurial-minded pharmacy students to receive support for their ideas and innovative projects.
- Pharmacy STEP Student Registration Form
The Student Travel Enhancement Program (STEP) is designed to decrease out-of-pocket travel expenses for students while connecting them with alumni during residency and job interviews. This program will also allow students to save on travel expenses as well as engage with our alumni and friends. In addition, it will allow alumni and friends to get to know our talented students.
- Student Travel Information and Form
Student pharmacists are eligible to receive funding to attend college-approved state, regional and national organization meetings as outlined in the student handbook. These funds are designated to help cover costs of traveling and must be associated with a trip. They cannot be used for virtual meetings. Please contact the Office of Professional Education with any questions regarding student travel funds.
- Trademark Licensing Application Agreement
Use this form when creating a fundraising order within a student organization. This form is required when referencing The University of Iowa or its word marks, trademarks, or logos require prior approval. Contact Kayla Sanders if you have questions.